domingo, 25 de mayo de 2014

PASSIVE VOICE




  • PRESENT TENSE 

My brother studies the lesson
pass: The lesson is studied by my brother


  • PAST TENSE 

My brother studied the lesson
pass: The lesson was studied by my brother


  • PRESENT PROGRESIVE 
My brother is studying the lesson
pass: The lesson is being studied by my brother


  • PAST PROGRESIVE
My brother was studying the lesson
pass: The lesson was being studied by my brother


  • FUTURE ( WILL )
My brother will study the lesson
pass: The lesson will be studied by my brother


  • FUTURE ( GOING TO )
My brother is going to study the lesson
pass: The lesson is going to be studied by my brother


  • PRESENT PERFECT 
My brother has studied the lesson
pass: The lesson has been studied by my brother


  • PAST PERFECT
My brother had studied the lesson
pass: The lesson had been studied by my brother


  • MODAL
My brother can studied the lesson
pass: The lesson can be studied by my brother




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario